Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Call For Submissions For the Sep. Meeting - 2nd call for submission

Hello all,

This is the 2nd call for submissions for the Sep. meeting.

If you plan a submission and would like agenda time please let me know.

Current submissions received for the Sep. meeting can be seen below.

If you plan a submission and requested agenda time, please make sure your submission appears in the table.

Best,

Jonathan

DCN

Presenter

Title

Topic

11-17-1209

Jonathan Segev

TGaz Sep 2017 Agenda

Agenda Deck

11-17-1171

Roy Want

July meeting minutes

Meeting minutes

Roy Want

Aug. 30th telecon minutes

Telecon minutes

11-16-424

Allan Zhu

FRD Working Draft Approval

FRD

11-17-462

Chao Chu Wang

SFD Working Draft approval

SFD

11-17-1305

Christian Berger

SU Sounding Measurement Exchange and Feedback

SFD

11-17-1308

Feng Jiang

Collaborative Time of Arrival (CToA)