Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] 11az SFD r08 is uploaded

David,

Sorry for the late response.
A new version r9 was uploaded.

I updated the title of section 3 per your suggestion.
Since the PAR of 11az specifically calls out for better accuracy, 11ah and af will not be able to achieve the goal.
Regards.

Chao-Chun