From: *** 802.11 TGaz - NGP - Next Generation Positioning *** <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Segev, Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:32 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Agenda Deck R4 Available on Mentor

Hello all,

R04 of the agenda deck is available on mentor and includes changes made during the Tue. PM2 meeting slot.

Please find it here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-2086-04-00az-tgaz-jan-meeting-agenda.pptx

Also note, that as per the TG decision I will ask for an additional meeting slot for the week to allow the group to conclude its business for the week.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337 (note # change)