Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz revision r1.0

Hello Chao Chun and thank you for your work,

I reviewed the open TBDs file attached to your original mail, please find my feedback highlighted yellow marked [JS] .

The text in the open TBD is missing submission 11-19-163 by Girish, Nehru and Yongho.

Submission was adopted by the TG:

8.5.1        Motion

Move to adopt submission 11-19-163r6, instruct the technical editor to incorporate it in the 802.11az draft amendment text and grant editorial rights to the technical editor.

8.5.2        Mover: Ganesh Venkatesan

8.5.3        Seconder: Assaf Kasher

8.5.4        Results (Y/N/A): 12/0/0; Motion passes.

To the best of my understanding/review, this submission closes on the majority of the TBDs in your file with the remaining ones either relate to the value defined by this submission from another submission adopted during the meeting or an editorial that needs to update.

See attachment to this mail.

Best Regards,

Jonathan