Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz LB240 Comment Collection Spreadsheet

Hi Qi,

I've been through your comment request list and mapped it to those that are unassigned, and therefore now assigned to you, and those sections already assigned to other members of TGaz. The list is annotated at the end of this email.

Answering your questions (>>>> below). I think these are fine suggestions. To make this fair to the folk that asked for these sections first, I'm going to suggest that you contact them as the primary for that section, and ask if you can take on a particular CID or partitioned paragraph. If you both agree, just email me with all of us CCed, and then I'll reassign the unique CIDs to you. For combined work, I'm assuming you'll agree the new primary owner of the CID, and the primary will then be responsible for integrating contributing edits.

Regarding the clauses that are already assigned:
— Since some comments clearly relate to different parts of a common (sometimes long) clause, would it be more efficient to assign them to different assignees? It’s very often that we cannot resolve all the comments relating to one specific clause all at the same time anyway.
— For the comments that touch the same part of a common clause, maybe multiple assignees can collaborate on the resolutions and generate a coherent text proposal.

Best,

--Roy

Annotated List of your requests

9.3.1.19: Christian Berger
CID 2282, 2283

9.3.1.23.9: Dibakar Das
CID 2307, 2284

9.3.1.23.9.5: Dibakar Das
CID 2285

9.3.2.286: Qi Wang
CID 2274

9.4.2.26: Ganesh Venkatesan
CID 2308, 2309

9.4.2.279: Christian Berger
CID 2275, 2276, 2277, 2278, 2279, 2280, 2295, 2296, 2297,

9.4.2.280: Ganesh Venkatesan
CID 2289

11.22.6.3.3: Debashish Dash
CID 2298, 2299, 2300, 2305, 2306