Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz LB240 Comment Collection Spreadsheet

Dear TGaz,

Please find a link below to the revised (#2) database spreadsheet containing all comments from LB240 ordered by CID, now available on Mentor.

This includes the latest section requests assignments I have received. If you made a request, but I had a question for you that has not been answered as yet, the request will not have been added/edited on the spreadsheet; I'll upload a revision as soon as I have the answers.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0431-02-00az-tgaz-lb240-comment.xlsx

-Roy (TGaz Technical Co-editor)
Roy Want
Google Android