From: *** 802.11 TGaz - NGP - Next Generation Positioning *** <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Assaf Kasher
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 08:44
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] LB249 comment resolution

Dear Editors,

I would like technical (and difficult editorial) CIDs on the following subclauses to be assigned to me:

Clause 28 (whole)

9.4.2.36

9.4.2.127

9.4.2.167

9.4.2.250

9.4.2.298

9.4.2.299

9.4.2.300

9.4.2.305

9.6.6 (and subclauses)

11.22.6.4 (all subclauses excep 11.22.6.4.8 11.22.6.8.5

12.2.11

I make take on more CIDs, but this is a start.

Thanks,

     Assaf