[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Participation in the TGaz 3 day Ad Hoc - Corona virus update

Hello all,

TGaz is scheduled to have a 3 day FtF March 9-11 hosted by Intel at 2191 Laurelwood Rd, Santa Clara, CA 95054.

Do to the Corona virus situation, our host policy recently changed and restrictions on admittance to Intel’s offices has been made on those visiting the following countries in the last 14 days: South Korea, Japan, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China.

If you’re planning at attending the TGaz FtF and have visited one of the above countries in the last 14 days, please let me know ASAP.

Bridge will be provided for those unable to attend in person.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337