[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz - rationalizing CID resolution requests from 8/11 - 8/19

Christian, Nehru, Jonathan, Yongho,

Please see the table below. This summarizes your requests minus the overlap with earlier requests. The requests are in columns, chronological left to right.

Please let me know if you agree with these assignments, and I'll make sure they are added to a new version (7) of the database document 11-20/17r7 in the next week.
If you want to make some changes due to prior work, please check amongst yourselves and let me know the update by Friday Noon.

Please confirm either way,

Thanks,

--Roy

Count Christian Berger Nehru Bhandaru Jonathan Segev Yongho Seok
1 3011 3132 3106 3317
2 3019 3304 3108 3320
3 3020 3319 3214
4 3105 3388 3276