[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Looks like I need to make a new version of 11/20-1487r4 and fix the resolution text for CIDs 3052, 3053, and 3874

Hi Jonathan,

Looks like I need to make a new version of 11/20-1487r4 and fix the resolution text for CIDs 3052, 3053, and 3874.

The resolution to 3052 does not reflect that we arrived at in our discussion. (Should be change to Primary and Secondary, as in the discussion in the document.)

Also, think I need to change the language for the resolutions for CIDs 3053 and 3874.

So let me ask for agenda time to revisit 11/20-1487 for this purpose.

Below is what is in 1487r4:

CID

P.L

Clause

Comment

Proposed change

Proposed resolution

3052

97.28

9.6.7.50

The word "Primus" and "Secundus" are new for 802.11. Do we realy need to use such new words from Latin?

Suggest to find a better word (less rare and not from Latin). Why not "First"?

Revised. Change to ‘Primus’ to ‘First’ and ‘Secundus’ to ‘Second’, with the appropriate capitalizations, throughout the draft, as directed in document 11/20-1487.

3053

99.03

9.6.7.51

The word "Primus" and "Secundus" are new for 802.11. Do we realy need to use such new words from Latin?

Suggest to find a better word (less rare and not from Latin) Why not "Second"?

This is a duplicate CID. See resolution for CID 3052.

3874

99.03

Primus and secondus could be primary and secondary - continuing existing usage in the spec

Change as suggested

This is a duplicate CID. See resolution for CID 3052.

Erik