[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Optimization of the FTM timestamps, primarily for Passive TB Ranging

Hi all,

If anyone have any questions, or concerns, with my proposal to consider reducing the number of bits used for timestamp reporting, primarily for Passive TB Ranging, may I encourage you to get in contact to me. Hopefully I can provide some further explanation, answer questions and take input.

See submissions

‘11-20-1501 LMR Time Stamps’ with an example of the proposed text changes, and

‘11-20-1555 Wi-Fi FTM Timestamp optimization’ with a detailed outline of the methodology.

Best Regards,

Erik