[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Draft D2.4 now posted in the members area

Dear TGaz,

This morning TGaz Draft D2.4 has been posted in the members area, along with a redline version comparing to D2.0

This version contains all motions for CID resolution and new technical contributions up to the beginning of October. It also aligns the number and reference schemes for sections/tables/figures with: 11md (5.0), 11ax (7.0), 11ay(6.0), 11ab(7.0). Hotlinks have been updated.

Please align any new CID resolutions with draft D2.4.

Also please check any resolutions you have submitted have been represented correctly and let me know if you find any problems, and we will correct them in D2.5.

Thanks,

-Roy Want and ChaoChun Want (Technical Editors)