[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: Resolution for 14 Editorial CIDs in 1745r0

Dear TGaz:

I have uploaded a spreadsheet to mentor with resolutions for a batch of 14 Editorial CIDs:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1745-00-00az-resolution-for-14-editorial-cids.xlsx

Please look over these resolutions for consideration for motioning on Tuesday, Nov 3rd (I've requested agenda time with the Chair).

This leaves 6 Editorials that are assigned to other members as they relate to their technical expertise. These are:

Jonathan Segev: 3375E, 3885E, 3995E, 4008E
Ganesh Venkatesan: 3376E
Ali Raissinia: 3099E

Thanks,

--Roy