[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: Draft P802.11az D2.6 now posted to the members area

Dear TGaz:

We have just uploaded Draft P802.11az D2.6 to the IEEE 802.11 members area at:

https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11az/index.html

For your convenience, we have also provided redline file comparisons to D2.0 and D2.5.

The new draft D2.6 includes all motioned text from the October meetings, and November 2020 Plenary meeting, along with general editorial improvements to align with the style guide. At this time the outstanding CID resolutions total 11 out of 1022, T:9, G:1, E:1; and relate to PHY Security, currently under discussion.

As always, please check your resolutions have been included in the draft, and let me know of any anomalies that need to be addressed before we finalize with D3.0.

Thank you,

--Roy and ChaoChun (Technical Editors)