Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: Database update as of 6/29 and LB253 Status (w/ ToDos)

Hi Roy,

You have CID 5213 assigned to me. Looks like I resolved that in document 11/21-038r2, but this CID was not included in the document/strawpoll/motion. We can resolve it as no more change needed due to changed in above mentioned document.

Thanks, Christian

From: *** 802.11 TGaz - NGP - Next Generation Positioning *** <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Roy Want
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 10:53 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: Database update as of 6/29 and LB253 Status (w/ ToDos)

Caution: EXT Email

Dear TGaz,

We have updated the CID Res. database and provided a snapshot excel file as 258r6 on 6/29

NOTE: As there are a large number of CIDs that have been straw-polled but not motioned, these are temporarily represented in the database by their document number. If we chose not to finalize any of these CIDs with a motion we can simply revert those entries to unresolved.

And the LB253 status summary sheet 749r3 linked below:

For your convenience we have summarized the remaining CIDs ToDos and the assignments below:

Tech: 77

Gen:  2

Ed:    171

--Roy & ChaoChun