[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: LB253 CID resolution status as of 7/13

Dear TGaz:

You can find a snapshot of the motioned status as of 7/13 at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0749-04-00az-cid-resolution-status-for-tgaz-lb253.xlsx

In summary, we only have 36 CIDs to go in 3 sessions/6hrs: so 6 per hour.

Note: the snapshot may not be completely accurate as it is a tally without the database, which would reveal any duplicates we are currently unaware of. However, it will be close. We can review the todo list, and the unassigned group CID list on Wednesday to refine the todos further. We'll do an accurate check over the weekend, leaving us the Monday session to fix anything that is not complete.

--Roy & ChaoChun (Tech Editors)