From: *** 802.11 TGaz - NGP - Next Generation Positioning *** <STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Segev, Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 2:26 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Dec. 9th Telecon - Cancellation notice

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hello all,

Neither me nor TG vice chair are available for the call tomorrow because of personal reasons.

The meeting is hereby cancelled.

I will add a Wed. telecon Jan. 5th 13:00 – 15:00 ET / 10:00 – 12:00 to make up the time for the group to make progress.

In the mean time I have the following submissions on the pipeline:

  1. 11-121-1944 SA1 Comment Resolution for seven CIDs (Ali Raissinia)
  2. 11-21-1841 Comment resolution SA1 HE LTF Repetitions (Christian Berger)
  3. 11-21-1979 Some SA CRs A (Nehru Bhandaru)

If you have a submission and would like to allocate agenda time please let me know the DCN and topic and I’ll add that to the submission pipeline.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337