[STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: Please find Draft TGaz D4.1 + redline uploaded to the members area

Dear TGaz:

Please find the latest draft release uploaded to the members area at:

Draft TGaz D4.1:
https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11az/Draft%20P802.11az_D4.1.pdf

Draft TGaz D4.1 redline compared to D4.0
https://www.ieee802.org/11/private/Draft_Standards/11az/Draft%20P802.11az_D4.1_redline_compared_to_D4.0.pdf

These contain all motions up to and coming out of the January 2022 Meeting.

As always, please check if your resolutions have been incorporated correctly and let me know any errors. I'll ensure the corrections appear in the next revision.

Regards,

--Roy