Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba agenda r7 and summary

Dear Leif,
Dear Minyoung,
Dear all:

As a general remark, I am in strong support of having any document that is voted uploaded on mentor at the
time the motion is made. Even if online edits are done during discussion, a new revision may be uploaded
within a minute before the motion is brought to the floor.

BR

Marc