Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] [STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC Teleconference and connection info - August 15, 9am ET

Hi Mark,

I have a quick question on 2nd & 3rd paragraph in slide 9.

FYI, In Berlin, a related motion failed at TGba session, I remember:

-          Motion text contained in 17/0992r1 was “the STA does not need to wake up its PCR periodically to receive the beacon when the STA uses both the power save mode and the WUR mode simultaneously”.

I’m still confused on the relation between the above motion and slide 9 of this material.

In order words, could you confirm if option#2 in the below would be the right path between the following two possible options, from the WLAN architectural point of view?

-          (option#1) allow STA to belong to power saving mode and WUR mode at the same time. Only need to define STA’s specific functions.

o    It seems aligned with the above motion which was failed in Berlin

-          (option#2) doesn’t allow STA to belong to power saving mode and WUR mode at the same time.

o   It seems aligned with slide 9 of ARC material

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Minho