[STDS-802-11-TGBA] Re : [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba agenda updated to r1

 Hi Minyoung,

first, thank you for sharing the list of presentations.

my presentation(11-17/1326r0-follow up on Signaling method for data rates ) deals the how to idicate the data rates of payload and it should be included in preamble part.

so, I think that my contribution more suitable to preamble part than payload parts.

would you change the order of my contribution from category 3 to category 1 in PHY section?

regards,

dongguk Lim

Dongguk Lim

Senior Research Engineer

Internet of Things Team / Advanced Standard R&D Lab.

Mobile: 82-10-8996-4690

E-mail: dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx