Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba agenda updated to r2

Dear all,

I've uploaded TGba agenda r4: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1223-04-00ba-september-2017-tgba-agenda.pptx

We will resume the MAC discussion on Wednesday AM1 time slot starting with the last presentation on the packet format topic and then run the deferred straw polls on the packet format proposals.

Regards,
Minyoung