[STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba Technical Editor appointment and TGba draft implementation process

Dear TGba participants,

Based on the 802.11 Operations Manual (doc.11-14/629r11) Section 4.5, I am appointing Po-Kai Huang as the Technical Editor of TGba. He has been serving as the editor of the TGba Specification Framework Document (SFD). The technical editor will be confirmed by TGba in the November F2F meeting.

Po-Kai will prepare a skeleton TGba draft amendment (D0.0) based on the TGba SFD, which will mostly contain clause/sub-clause headings.

Once D0.0 is ready, I will ask for volunteers (with a primary author/point-of-contact) to prepare draft text for each subclause that has enough technical details in the SFD (for example some MAC subclauses). The TG will review the prepared draft text during the November meeting.

Regards,

Minyoung Park

IEEE 802.11 TGba Chair