Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba teleconference #2 scheduled on October 23rd 5pm ET (1 hour)

Dear All,

There will be a teleconference call on October 23rd 5pm ET (1 hour). Please let me know if you have any other topic to discuss.

*** Dial-in information
​is https://join.me/IEEE802.11.  ***

Tentative agenda:
1. Call meeting to order
2. Agenda setting
3. Patent policy (link at the end of the email)
4. Attendance: send email to Leif Wilhelmsson
5. Presentations
    1) TGba initial draft D0.1 development process (Minyoung Park)
    2) TGba draft specification D0.0 (Po-Kai Huang): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1585-00-00ba-proposed-draft-specification.pdf

6. Adjourn

Regards,
Minyoung

Please note that teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy -
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations Manual –
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0002-16-0000-802-11-operations-manual.doc