Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba tentative agenda updated to r1

Dear Minyoung,

Could you move 11-18/156 “Waveform Design for SYNC Field” to the waveform group? Its discussion concentrates on waveform, and it is more likely to have the relevant audience in the room and have more relevant discussions when presented with the other waveform presentations. Thanks!

Also, I had a typo in my email in the author’s name, could you change “Alphan Sachin” to “Alphan Sahin”.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang • Member of Technical Staff • InterDigital

2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, NY, 11801 • T: +1 631-622-4028