Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba agenda updated to r4

Hi Minyoung,

Could you please include #160 WUR Discovery frame content into the AM1 agenda? We (people who have contributions on WUR discovery frames/smart scanning) had offline discussions tonight, and reached some consensus on WUR Discovery frame format. I believe this is related to frame format category that was pulled off from this category. If you can allocate 20min time that’ll help us make progress in this frame type. Thanks!

Guoqing