Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Informal PHY Discussion

All,

                Thanks for everyone who participated in our informal meeting today on the 11ba PHY text.

                We will be meeting again on Wednesday AM1 (and possibly PM2), again in Santiago.

                The latest version of the PHY text has been placed on Mentor,

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0152-02-00ba-proposed-draft-wur-phy-specification.docx

                For now we have Track Changes enabled.   In the version we bring to the Task Group on Thursday, we will have a clean version for consideration by the Task Group.

Regards,

Steve