Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba spec text for WUR mode negotiation

Hi all,

              My apology. I upload the wrong version in the previous email.

              Please use revision 2 as shown in the following link.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0085-02-00ba-spec-text-for-wur-negotiation-and-wur-mode.docx

Best,

Po-Kai