Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba motions for Thursday AM1

Hi Minyoung,

Since Vinod doesn’t have the voting right yet, I will move the motion:

Move to modify SFD as  follows:

       The duration of each bit in the SYNC field is TBD (either 2 or 4) µs. The specific bit sequence of S is TBD. The contiguous OFF period of (or ) is no more than 8 us.

       Move:   Shahrnaz Azizi

       Second:

Does anyone want to second it?

Regards