From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Minyoung Park
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 10:00 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA]
答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba call for contributions for March F2F meeting

External Email

Dear all,

Here is a list of presentations that I have received so far for the March F2F meeting. Please let me know if there is any presentation missing. Also please have offline discussions before the meetings and harmonize presentations on a similar topic. For example, Po-Kai and Ming have presentations on TSF, and Liwen and Alfred on embedded BSSID, etc.

DCN

Title

Presenter

Affiliation

PHY/MAC

Sub category

18/406

Discussion on the WUR minimum sensitivity level

Shahrnaz Azizi

Intel Corp

PHY

WUR Tx/Rx

18/0087r0

Computation of TSF Update

Po-Kai Huang

Intel Corp

MAC

TSF

18/0407r0

Starting Time Indication of WUR Beacon and Duty Cycle Operation

Po-Kai Huang

Intel Corp

MAC

WUR Beacon/Duty-cycle

18/0405r0

Operation after Wake-up Frame transmission and Reception

Po-Kai Huang

Intel Corp

MAC

WUR basic operation

18/0408r0

Spec Text for Channel Access, Duty Cycle Operation and WUR Mode

Po-Kai Huang

Intel Corp

MAC

Spec text

17/1625

Efficient FDMA MU Transmission Schemes for WUR WLAN

Jianhan Liu

Mediatek

PHY

WUR signal multiplexing

18/0411

Short WUR frame

Liwen Chu

Marvell

MAC

Short WUR frame (Further Optimization)

18/0412

BSSID information in FCS

Liwen Chu

Marvell

MAC

Frame format (BSSID)

18/413

Discussion on WUR multi-antenna transmission

Lui Cao

Marvell

PHY

WUR Tx (Multi antenna)

18/0416

Sync Bit Duration Text Motion

Steve Shellhammer

Qualcomm

PHY

Spec text

18/0418

Simulation on the Effect of OFDM Symbol Design

Steve Shellhammer

Qualcomm

PHY

WUR OOK signal waveform

18-0064

Secure-WUR-frames

Alfred Asterjadhi

Qualcomm

MAC

Secure WUR frame

18-0414

Draft-text-for-FCS

Alfred Asterjadhi

Qualcomm

MAC

Spec text (BSSID)

18-0415

Addressing-in-WUR frames

Alfred Asterjadhi

Qualcomm

MAC

Frame format (Address)

18-417

FCS-size-for-WUR-frames

Alfred Asterjadhi

Qualcomm

MAC

Frame format (FCS)

18-419

Classification-of-WUR-frames

Alfred Asterjadhi

Qualcomm

MAC

Frame format

18/420

Considerations on VL WUR frames

Alfred Asterjadhi

Qualcomm

MAC

Frame format

18-169

Power Efficiency for Individual Frames Reception

Jarkko Kneckt

Apple

MAC

Power efficiency

18/170

Power Efficiency for Group Addressed Frames Reception

Jarkko Kneckt

Apple

MAC

Frame format (Address)

18/0421

OOK Waveform Generation Follow-up

Eunsung Park

LG Electronics

PHY

WUR OOK signal waveform

18/0422

Performance Investigation on Partial OOK Follow-up

Eunsung Park

LG Electronics

PHY

WUR OOK signal waveform

18-0437

BSS parameters update notification follow up

Ming Gan

Huawei

MAC

Frame format

18-0101

Discussion on TSF

Ming Gan

Huawei

MAC

TSF

18-0435

WUR Preamble Sequence Design and Performance Evaluation

Jia Jia (Justin)

Huawei

PHY

WUR Sync

18-0436

Proposed Changes to WUR PHY Specification

Jia Jia (Justin)

Huawei

PHY

?

18-0434

Scheduled multicast wakeup

Lily Lyu

Huawei

MAC

WUR Multicast operation

18/0145r0

Discussion of (how to specify) some TX and RX requirements for 802.11ba

Leif Wilhelmsson

Ericsson

PHY

WUR Tx/Rx

17/1395r0

Simple multiplexing of Wake-up signals

Leif Wilhelmsson

Ericsson

PHY

WUR signal multiplexing

18/0460r0

On OOK Waveform Specification

Alphan Sahin

InterDigital

PHY

WUR OOK signal waveform

18/471

TD Control field with Response Indication in WUR frame

Kaiying Lv

ZTE Corp.

MAC

Frame format

18/468

Spec text for Frame Body in WUR Wake Up frame

Jeongki Kim

LG Electronics

MAC

Spec text

18/465

Length_Misc field in WUR frame

Jeongki Kim

LG Electronics

MAC

Frame format (Length)

18/466

Length field in WUR frame

Jeongki Kim

LG Electronics

MAC

Frame format (Length)

18/464

Address field in WUR frame

Jeongki Kim

LG Electronics

MAC

Frame format (Address)

18/335

discussion on maximum WUR PPDU duration

Lei Huang

Panasonic

MAC

Frame format

18/472

discussion on Group ID structure

Lei Huang

Panasonic

MAC

Frame format (Address)

18/473

WUR Discovery Frame Format

Guoqing Li

Apple

MAC

WUR discovery frame format

18/440r0

TBD clarification for TGba D0.1 (WUR Beacon)

Suhwook Kim

LG Electronics

MAC

WUR Beacon/Duty-cycle

18/380r0

TBD clarification for TGba D0.1 (WUR Duty cycle)

Suhwook Kim

LG Electronics

MAC

WUR Beacon/Duty-cycle

18-0356

compressed-ssid-for-wur-discovery-frame (SP only)

Taewon Song

LG Electronics

MAC

WUR discovery frame format

18-0487

wur-discovery-frame-format

Taewon Song

LG Electronics

MAC

WUR discovery frame format

18/482

Dynamically Changing WUR ID follow up

Enrico Rantala

Nokia

MAC

Further optimization

18/485

Distance aware wake-up operation straw poll

Enrico Rantala

Nokia

MAC

Further optimization

18-0492

 2us OOK waveform generation

Vinod Kristem

Intel Corp

PHY

WUR OOK signal waveform

18-0493

WUR performance with multiple TX antennas

Vinod Kristem

Intel Corp

PHY

WUR Tx (Multi antenna)