[STDS-802-11-TGBA] 答复: 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba call for contributions for March F2F meeting

Hey, Minyoung,

This contribution 11-18-0436-00-00ba is about the spec text change of Subclause 32.3.6 and 32.4.2, Thanks.

Best Regards!

发件人: Minyoung Park [mailto:mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 201834 11:28
收件人: Jiajia (Justin) <justin.jia@xxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba call for contributions for March F2F meeting

Hi Jiajia,

Regarding the following presentation, could you please tell me which part of the PHY spec you are proposing to change? I cannot tell from the title.

11-18-0436-00-00ba, Proposed Changes to WUR PHY Specification: related to the WUR PHY specification draft, Jia Jia, Huawei Technologies

Regards,

Minyoung

11-18-0435-00-00ba, WUR Preamble Sequence Design and Performance Evaluation: related to the WUR PHY Sync field design, Jia Jia, Huawei Technologies

11-18-0436-00-00ba, Proposed Changes to WUR PHY Specification: related to the WUR PHY specification draft, Jia Jia, Huawei Technologies

Thanks and Best Regards!

--Justin

Jia Jia (Justin)

Huawei Technologies