Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba agenda updated to r3

Hi Minyoung,

The smart scanning subgroup (who have been actively participated in discussions related to smart scanning use case) had some offline discussions, and have reached agreement on a few critical design choices. I uploaded a contribution (#473) which summarizes all the discussions and agreements. Can we please get 20 min in today’s 11ba sessions to present contribution #473? Thanks!

Guoqing