[STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba teleconference #2 is scheduled on April 2nd 5pm ET (1 hour)

Dear all,

TGba teleconference #2 is scheduled on April 2nd 5 pm ET (1 hour). Please let me know  if you have any topic to discuss by March 30th 11:59 pm ET.

Also please find a list of the presentations below that have not been presented during the March meeting. I encourage you to give presentation in teleconference calls. As we did in the March meeting, deferred straw polls in a presentation that was discussed in a teleconference call will have time allocated to run straw polls in the upcoming May meeting.

DCN Title Presenter Affiliation PHY/MAC Sub category
18/0411 Short WUR frame Liwen Chu Marvell MAC Short WUR frame (Further Optimization)
18-419 Classification-of-WUR-frames Alfred Asterjadhi Qualcomm MAC Frame format
18/420 Considerations on VL WUR frames Alfred Asterjadhi Qualcomm MAC Frame format
18-0434 Scheduled multicast wakeup Lily Lyu Huawei MAC WUR Multicast operation
17/1395r0 Simple multiplexing of Wake-up signals Leif Wilhelmsson Ericsson PHY WUR signal multiplexing
18/471  TD Control field with Response Indication in WUR frame Kaiying Lv ZTE Corp. MAC Frame format
18/464 Address field in WUR frame Jeongki Kim LG Electronics MAC Frame format (Address)
18/473 WUR Discovery Frame Format Guoqing Li Apple MAC WUR discovery frame format
18-0487 wur-discovery-frame-format Taewon Song LG Electronics MAC WUR discovery frame format
18/482  Dynamically Changing WUR ID follow up Enrico Rantala Nokia MAC Further optimization
18/485 Distance aware wake-up operation straw poll Enrico Rantala Nokia MAC Further optimization
18-0493 WUR performance with multiple TX antennas Vinod Kristem Intel Corp PHY WUR Tx (Multi antenna)
18/0190 TSF synchronization through WUR Beacon Liwen Chu Marvell MAC TSF

Regards,
Minyoung