Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Volunteer

+TGba reflector.

Hi Sahin,

Thanks for volunteering. I'll assign you to the subclause/TBD.

Regards,
Minyoung

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Sahin, Alphan <Alphan.Sahin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Minyoung,

I am volunteer to prepare the text for 32.2.4.5 Construction of the BPSK-Mark and resolve P69L63: “The BPSK-Mark field is a single 20-MHz OFDM symbol with BPSK modulation. The values of the BSPK subcarriers are TBD.”

Could you please assign them to me?

Best regards,

Alphan Sahin

Banner
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.