From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Minyoung Park
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:54 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Tentative agenda for TGba teleconference #3 on June 18th, 11 pm ET (1 hour)

Dear all,

There will be a teleconference call on June 18th 11PM ET (1 hour). Our 1st VC, Yunsong Yang will chair the meeting. Here is a tentative agenda.

*** Dial-in information

​is https://join.me/IEEE802.11.  ***

Tentative agenda:

1. Call meeting to order

2. Agenda setting

3. Patent policy (link at the end of the email)

4. Attendance: send email to the chair or secretary (leif.r.wilhelmsson@ericsson.com)

5. Presentations

1) 18/1082r0            Spec text update for WUR Discovery        Rojan Chitrakar (Panasonic)

2) 18/1085r0   Flexible Group ID Allocation (Kaiying Lv, ZTE Corp.)

6. Adjourn

Regards,

Minyoung

Please note that teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy -
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ -
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form -
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ -
http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ -
http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics -
http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operations Manual –
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0002-16-0000-802-11-operations-manual.doc