Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for submissions for TGba July meeting at San Diego, CA

Hi Dennis,

Thank you. As you may know from Minyoung’s e-mail, Minyoung is unable to attend the San Diego meeting this week. Therefore, I will be the acting chair of TGba for the week and will be responsible for updating the TGba meeting agenda from this point on.

I will include your documents in the next revision of TGba agenda, either late tonight (after the CAC meeting) or tomorrow morning.

Do you need to present your documents during Monday AM1 PHY ad-hoc session? If yes, please let me know. Then, I will ensure that the revised agenda is uploaded before Monday AM1 session starts. Otherwise, if there are no more new documents being requested, we may revise and approve the agenda at the opening session of TGba on Monday PM1 session.

Thank you,

Yunsong Yang

Futurewei Technologies

10180 Telesis Court, STE 400