Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] motion text for BSS Parameter Update Counter indication

Hi Xiaofei,

If it is not much trouble to you, would you please make a r9 version by removing the sideline comments and the color code on the text (color code on the editor instruction can be exception).

And change the motion to move the r9 version.

Thanks,

Yunsong Yang

Futurewei Technologies

10180 Telesis Court, STE 400