Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba agenda update

Dear Minyoung,

Thank you explaining your rational for the agenda change. I see your point and I am fine with it.

Please help to add the following document for motion for Wednesday PM2:

11-18-1521-01-00ba-Spec-Text-WUR-Duty-Cycle-Operation-Clarifications, Rojan (Panasonic)

Best regards,

Rojan Chitrakar