[STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba comment resolution point-of-contact (POC) appointments

Dear TGba participants,

First of all, thanks for volunteering for the comment resolution. I've appointed a point-of-contact (POC) for each comment group (added "POC" next to the appointee). The POC of a comment group is responsible for coordinating comment resolutions among multiple volunteers so that we can avoid conflicting comment resolutions in a comment group and also do comment assignments in a comment group, if necessary. For volunteers in a comment group, please contact the POC and coordinate the comment resolution you would like to work on.

Alfred - I've assigned you for the WUR frame format and the protected WUR frame comment groups since you have contributed heavily in those subclauses. Please confirm if you will be handling these two comment groups.

I'll volunteer for the general comments: architecture, M/O and feature descriptions, Annex G. Po-Kai, please assign the CIDs to me.

If you would like to volunteer for CIDs/comment groups, please contact Po-Kai and me.

MAC:

Comment Group

Number of Comments

Assignment

WUR Capabilities Element

20

Suhwook (POC)

WUR Power Management

87

Suhwook/Po-Kai(POC)/Kaiying

Wake up Operation

74

Xiaofei/Po-Kai(POC)

Group ID

35

Lei Huang(POC)/Xiaofei/Kaiying

WUR Frame Format

145

Alfred(?)(POC)

Protected WUR Frames

62

Alfred(?)(POC)

WUR FDMA

61

Yongho(POC)/Kaiying

WUR Discovery

51

Rojan(POC)/Taewon/Xiaofei/Kaiying

PHY:

Comment Group

Number of Comments

Assignment

Tx/Rx Procedure

(32.2.13/32.2.14)

33

Vinod(POC)/Peter

Tx/Rx Specification

(32.2.11/32.2.12)

10

Leif(POC)

Legacy Portion (32.2.4.2, 32.2.4.3 to 32.2.4.4, 32.2.8.2)

12

Rui(POC)

BPSK Mark (32.2.4.5)

2

Alphan/Peter/Vinod(POC)

Sync field (32.2.8.3, 32.2.4.6)

19

Steve(POC)

Data field (32.2.9, 32.2.4.7, 32.2.5)

24

Eunsung(POC)/Junghoon

CSD and Waveform generation (32.2.3, Annex AB)

61

Vinod/Junghoon/Dennis(POC)

WUR PHY FDMA and padding (32.2.4.8, 32.2.10)

11

Eunsung(POC)/Junghoon/Rui

Mathematical description of signals (32.2.7)

38

Miguel (POC)

General:

Comment Group