Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Motion text for comment resolution DCN and CIDs

Dear Minyoung,

I have two motions.

Move to accept the comment resolution in 11-18/1861r1 for CIDs listed below:

- 190, 563, 564, 565, 749, 923, 962

Move: Eunsung Park

Second: Jinsoo Choi

Move to accept the comment resolution in 11-18/1862r1 for CIDs listed below:

- 165, 196, 199, 213, 265, 266, 267, 677, 751

Move: Eunsung Park

Second: Jinsoo Choi

Best regards,

Eunsung Park