[STDS-802-11-TGBA] [STDS-802-11-RTA TIG] Call for agenda items for the teleconference call Nov 28

Hi,

As was announced in the IEEE 802.11 Working Group in its closing plenary, RTA TIG will host a teleconference call on November 28th at 6PM ET

Please note:

If you plan to present on this call, please let me know the DCN and title of your contribution at least 24 hours prior to the call.    I will cancel the call if there is no request received 24 hours prior to a call.

A preliminary agenda can be found at the following link. https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-2073-00-0rta-rta-tig-november-28-2018-teleconference-agenda.docx

Regards,

Allan

Allan Jones

Activision Publishing

Sr. Director, Online Technology

cid:image001.png@01D3182A.FE3E5FB0

3100 Ocean Park Blvd | Santa Monica, CA 90405

allan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Office: 310-496-5225