Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba motions on Thursday PM2

Hello, Minyoung
Please, add the following 3 motions.

1. Move to accept the comment resolutions in 11-19/0050r1 for the CIDs listed below:
155, 225, 297, 298, 299, 300, 321, 323, 444, 499

Move: Junghoon Suh
Second:

2. Move to accept the comment resolutions in 11-19/0051r1 for the CIDs listed below:
186, 301, 656, 957, 958, 960, 1055

Move: Junghoon Suh
Second:

3. Move to accept the comment resolutions in 11-19/0052r1 for the CIDs listed below:
187, 257, 921, 922, 961, 1056

Move: Junghoon Suh
Second:

Junghoon Suh
M: +1-6137005790
E: Junghoon.Suh@xxxxxxxxxx
2012实验室-渥太华无线先进系统能力中心
2012 Laboratories-Ottawa Wireless Advanced System Competency Centre