Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba teleconference call on March 5th (Tuesday), 5pm ET, 1.5 hour

Hi all,

              I have added the assignee to the comment spreadsheet based on the discussion today.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0312-03-00ba-comments-on-tgba-d2-0.xlsx

The slide with the assignee is also uploaded.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0313-02-00ba-comment-classification-for-draft-2-0.pptx

              Please send me email if you observe any mistake.

Best,

Po-Kai