Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Motions for TGba Thursday PM1

Hi Eunsung,

Let's exclude the CID and then resolve the CID next time by putting the same resolution.

Regards,
Minyoung

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:58 AM Eunsung Park <esung.park@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Minyoung,

Thanks for your careful review.

In this case, do I need to modify the resolution of CID 2372 like “refer to document 19/410r2” or just exclude it?

Best regards,

Eunsung