Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Draft P802.11ba D2.1 now posted to the members area

Dear all,

              I have been informed the issue that the rtf files generated by the framemaker software somehow may not have exactly the same text as the pdf file. (Thanks Rojan for informing this error to me.)

              To resolve this issue, I have tried to manually scan through the rtf file and updated the error that I can observe. Updated version of rtf files have been uploaded to the member’s area. To insure the accuracy of submitted CR document, please double check the rtf file text with the text in pdf file before using the text in rtf file for comment resolution. If you do not want to check the text, then copy the text from pdf file is also an option. Please email me if you also observe additional error.

              I have contacted Adobe technical and opened a ticket about this issue. Hopefully, we will be able to find out the reason for this error before next meeting.

Best,

Po-Kai