Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] A comment on doc. 11-19-1052r0

Hi Yunsong,

              Thanks for the feedback. I think your suggestion is fine.

I do have a firm instruction below J, but I will update the document based on your suggestion and submit a revision.

TGba editor: Search through the spec for “the value of” and see if it complies with the following style guide line(#3144)

The use of “value of <field> field” is deprecated.[1]   So the following should not be used:

A STA that received an MPDU with the value of the Retry subfield of the Frame Control field equal to 1 shall determine if the MPDU is a duplicate using the duplicate cache.

Best,

Po-Kai