From: rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:34 PM
To: Yunsong Yang <yangyunsong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; po-kai.huang@xxxxxxxxx <po-kai.huang@xxxxxxxxx>; lei.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <lei.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Comments on doc. 11-19-1068r1

Hi Yunsong,

Thank you for your suggestion. I agree that we could wait till next LB to fix this but keeping in view that we are targeting to go to Sponsor ballot, I would prefer to fix this at this time if possible.

I will take your recommendation and will make sure to highlight the two changes when I present the document in the F2F.

Best Regards,

Rojan