Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba call for submissions for the July F2F meeting at Vienna

Dear all,

I've updated the agenda to r2.

Yunsong - your affiliation has been updated.

Rui C. - I've added your request.

Regards,
Minyoung

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 2:10 PM Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

The updated TGba agenda r1 is on the server:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0988-01-00ba-2019-july-tgba-agenda.pptx

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Joseph - Thursday AM2 may work after all the comment resolution related submissions.

Regards,
Minyoung