Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for contributions for TGba F2F at Hanoi, Vietnam

Dear all,

I have one contribution:
11-19/1543r0, LB241 CR for CID 3134,  Minyoung Park (Intel Corp.)

Regards,
Minyoung

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:56 AM Xiaofei Wang <Xiaofei.Wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Minyoung,

I have one contribution:

11-19/1539 CR for CID 3356         Xiaofei Wang (InterDigital)

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang • Principal Engineer • InterDigital

2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, NY, 11801 • T: +1 631-622-4028