Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for contributions for November meeting at Waikoloa, HI

Dear all,

The following is the list of volunteers for the comment resolution on D4.0.

Volunteers Comments
Po-Kai 57
Minyoung 30
Steve 21
Rojan 14
Alfred 6
Menzo 4
Suhwook 4
Eunsung 3
Xiaofei 2
Vinod 1
Leif 1
Grand Total 143

There are 3 unassigned CIDs ( 2 related to FDMA, 1 related to Matlab code)

Regards,
Minyoung